WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

desire16-zone - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* desire16-zone > Topics

Subject: DO U KNW WHAT LOVE IS??
Replies: 2 Views: 1623

desire16 23.11.07 - 08:33am
Do u knw what love is? Love cn b good but also bad! F it cn make u happy but also sad! But wht is love without communication love 2 people sharhig a life!! oh friends lets try 2 explain 2 love..1 DAY I ASKED MY SELF?? WHO AM I? MY SILENCE REPLIED ME! U ARE THE 1 OF SUM1..U ARE THE DREAM OF SUM1..U ARE THE NEED OF SUM1..U WILL FIND MYSELF ONLY WHEN U ARE LOST IN SUM1!..do we knw them apart 4 if it is true Love! They will NEVER BREAK UR HEART! what is love? Trust is must in love! Trust is base 4 A REAL LOVE! life is a song of love..every 1 has 2 sing it..life is a deep ocean ~ Ocean of tragedies..grievance sumtimes we are disappointed frm life but its fact that who faces all chalenges of life BOLDLY..They will certainly cross through it! Ok what u knw what love is? POST HERE!! *

adamu 24.11.07 - 11:14pm
Ave just heard some1 saying that love is a funny thing.She understands why its called falling in love n nt love falling into you.We choose to get into love.We need to get over this idea that we can't help the people we love.Thats a lie.We r helpless once we let our hearts go.Then we can't deny that we have loved n we no longer control our hearts'. Am stil not certain whether love is the desire of hearts or hearts desire towards some 1 or just trust & confidence developed by the heart 4 sm 1 ? *

adamu 8.10.08 - 05:06pm
Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others,and the delight in the recognition.kiss.GIF *

* desire16-zone Forum

Search:
topics replies

* desire16-zone

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search