WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

desire16-zone - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* desire16-zone > Topics

Subject: *TO MY SWEETHEART*
Replies: 19 Views: 4609

desire16 21.10.07 - 06:06pm
( I MISS U )..2 night as I struggle 2 sleep..all I cn do is think of u..wanting is hold u in my arms and make sweet love 2 u..tears slowly cloud my world..as I hold my pillow tight..wishing u were beside me..2 make things right..I cry my self 2 sleep..having dreams of u..u lying beside me and cuddling me 2..once again only a dream..then I felt my pillow damp..tears had fell like rain..I realized u weren't there..then I felt the pain..and the tears nw unbearable..I want 2 b with u honey and i miss u soo much... I love u & I need u honey..lips.GIF mwah *

desire16 6.11.07 - 11:52pm
( My broken heart ) I cnt take this anymore..its tearing me up inside cause u wouldnt tell me y..so u remained a constant though througout my day..I hate that u are doing this..u have already torn my heart in 2 the damage is done..does this even hurt u? Or will this go right true..the loneliness I fear..I starting 2 draw near can b sure how I will deal or how this loneliness will feel..All my hopes and dreams have washed away into a rapid flowing red stream..created by the bleeding of my broken heart..I do not blame u not am I mad 4 I was..I who gave ur heart with no shield..I couldnt tell u what the future hold..u claimed 2 b afraid of the we known but I wasnt given the change 2 ease ur eyes..which is why I have begun 2 shed these tears..I only want u 2 b happy if u cant have 2 respect that..I was afraid of my heart being broken and now it has come true..I Just never though the breaking of my heart would come frm..YOU.cry2.GIF *

desire16 12.11.07 - 12:48am
(Reason why I Love u honey) I cn b myself when I am wit u..your idea of romance is dimlights..Soft music and jst the 2 of us because u make me feel like,like,like I have never felt b4..I can tell u anything and u won't b shocked..your undying faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive u anda me 2gether..We cn make magic.. thingking of u fills me with a wonderful feelings..your love gives me the feeling that the best ir still aheagd u never giveup on me and thats what keeps me going..U are simply irresistible..I Love u because u bring the best out of me..Everytime I look at your pic My heart misses a beat..you're the 1 who open the golden chain in my heart..you have taught me the true meaning of love..you are my theme 4 a dream..I love 2 hear your voice..Your love has helped me 2 rediscover my self..I love the way u keep your cool when i do something stupid..I like your small gestures that speak volumes abt how much you care and of course your intelligence..cause you were smart enough 2 win my heart2.GIF even I couldnt 2 win your heart.. *

desire16 12.11.07 - 04:06am
(my love 4 u) My heart2.GIF 4 u is like a ocean it goes down so deep..My heart2.GIF 4 u is like a rose whose beauty u wnt 2 keep..My heart2.GIF 4 u is like a river that will never end..My heart2.GIF 4 u is like a dove with a beautiful msg 2 send..My heart2.GIF 4 u is like a song that goes on and on 4ever..My heart2.GIF 4 u is like a prisoner its 2 u that I SURRENDER..iloveyou.GIF Honey.. *

desire16 20.11.07 - 07:37am
love2.GIF doesn't ask who are U? love2.GIF only says U are mine..love2.GIF doesn't ask where aru U from? love2.GIF only says U live in my heart..love2.GIF doesn't ask what do U do? love2.GIF only says U make my heart beat..love2.GIF doesn't ask why U far away? love2.GIF only says U are always with me..love2.GIF doesn't ask do U love2.GIF me? love2.GIF only says iloveyou.GIF *

desire16 22.11.07 - 04:36am
If the sun 4gets shining..if the moon 4gets lighting..if the fish 4get 2 swiming..if the wind 4gets blowing..if the heart 4get breathing..if the cloud 4gets crying and if the birds 4got flying u have be sure THAT I CAN NEVER 4GET U AND U ALWS IN MY MIND AND IN MY HEART..IM ALWS LOVES U.. *

desire16 23.11.07 - 07:43am
OH MY GOD: If I could have jst 1 wish.. I would wish 2 wakeup everyday 2 the sound of ur breath on my neck the warmth of ur lips.GIF on my cheek..the touch of ur fingers on my skin and the feel of ur heart beating with mine..knowin that I could never find that feeling with any1 other than u..I LOVE U the way u make me so happy and the ways u show u care..I love the way u say u love me and alws sending chills dwn my spine..~Cool~caress Im lost in ur magic..never have fallen bt im quickly on my way u hold a heart in ur hands that has never b4 given away..love is the gretest felling..love is what I feel 4 u each and everyday..love is a great emotions! That keeps me going strong without U im soo weaks..I Love u with my heart..my body and my soul! I love the way I Keep loving..SO REMEMBER WHEN UR EYES MEET MINE ~ I LOVE U WITH ALL MY HEART AND I HAVE POURED MY ENTIRE SOUL INTO U AND I LOVED U RESTING IN MY HEART FROM THE VERY START I LOVE U ~ *

desire16 1.12.07 - 01:48am
( I MISSING U ) the many miles btween us,make me sad and blue,cnt wait till we're 2gether,Im really missing u..in my dreams you're with me,holding me real tight,whispering words of comfort,saying things will b right..The morning sun awakes me,another day begins,my mind begins 2 wander with thoughts of u again..I imagine u here bside me,reality brings a tear,my days drag on without u,I long 2 hold u near..My love 4 u is burning,I need ur tender touch,thoughts of u brings sadness...HONEY!!..I'M MISSING U SO MUCH..missu.GIF *

desire16 4.12.07 - 01:17am
If kisses were water,I'd gv U a sea..If hugs were leaves,I'd gv U a tree..If spaces were love2.GIF,I'd gv eternity & if U are true & sincere 2 me,I'll keep all my love2.GIF just 4 thee..& every morning when U open ur eyes..tell urself that it is special,everyday,everyminute,every2nd is a gift from GOD.....iloveyou.GIF my sweetheart..mwah2.GIF *

desire16 5.12.07 - 12:42am
( IF U HAPPEN 2 B MINE ) My hearts beats 4 sum1,who happens 2 b soley mine,he us th 1 without whom,I will b happy 2 die..his heart is so pure as if made of gold,he love2.GIF and cares 4 every1,whether b young or b old..his innocence makes the moon jealous and the stars begin 2 rejoice it seems u have entered heaven,when u listen 2 his sweet voice..Yes..thats how my love2.GIF is,truly amazing nad divine and I will b the happier women ever if HE HAPPENS 2 BE MINE...... *

desire16 6.12.07 - 12:05am
( MY HEART'S DESIRE ) I was thinking abt U my love2.GIF..hw we met & all,the way U took my breath from me and how deeply in love2.GIF..I did fall...U see all I ever wanted in life,I now have with u,it is true & complete love,each day our love2.GIF is new...never boring,never dull,are U,my sweetest prize,over & over I do fall,each time I look u pic...I look in 2 ur eyes,purest love2.GIF in every sense,my soulmate & my friend,I wish 2 thank U 4 completing me,MY love2.GIF 4 U..KNOWS NO END...~@~ Dil laga liya maine tumse pyar karte~@~ *

desire16 6.12.07 - 12:27am
( DREAMS,WISHES AND TEARS ) If dreams were given 2 a lonley man & a lonley man's dreams came true,I'd force myself 2 sleep all the time just so I could dreams of U..If wishes were given just 2! I'd wish 4 U 2 always love2.GIF me & the other I'd give 2 U..if my tears could write a love2.GIF song,I'd write a love2.GIF song 4 U,it would explain just how I feel inside & how much I love2.GIF U too.. but,dreams are only dreams & wishes is seldom come true,my tears can't write a love2.GIF song,but when they fall..THEY FALL 4 U.. *

desire16 6.12.07 - 12:35am
girl12.GIF ~@~you cuddles make my worries disapper~@~your kisses make everything clear~@~I missu.GIF when you're not here~@~WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR~@~ *

desire16 7.12.07 - 11:46am
~@~My eyes recated,my heart was affected,thousands were reject but u you were selected~@~if I could save time in a bottle,the 1st thing that I'd do is 2 save everyday till eternity passes away,just 2 spend time with u honey~@~ iloveyou.GIF & I missu.GIF *

desire16 7.12.07 - 12:18pm
~'.'~.'.~'.'~You & I~'.'~.'. ~'.'~U & I are connected in a way that goes beyond romance,it has defied time,distance & changes in ourselves & in our lives,it has defied every explanation..except 1: PURE & SIMPLY,WE'RE SOUL MATES..I can't explain,I just feel it,It's there in the way my spirits lift whenever we talk..the sound of your voice brings me home,in a way I can't explain,it's in the delight I feel when we laugh at exactly the same things,these things & so many more have made me understand that is a once in a lifetime 4ever connection that could only exist between you & me and deep in my soul,I knw that our relationship is a rare gift..1 THAT BRINGS US EXTRAORDINARY HAPPINESS ALL THROUGH OUR LIVES. *

desire16 9.12.07 - 05:28am
~@~COULD~@~ Oceans could come closer,mountains could come down...stars could fall never 2 rise again,clouds turn blue,the sky could b white,rain could b pink...My heart could b good and chicks could b smaller but please dnt b fooled...4 I'M a pretender,a profferional actress but what's in my heart will never change...4 NOW 'N' 4 EVER I WILL love2.GIF U..heart.GIF *

desire16 15.12.07 - 12:40am
~Honey...no matter what u think I will alws b there,the love2.GIF that we share it lives inside of me,no matter what u feelin this love2.GIF is gone last,the heart of ur soul it breeds inside of me,Honey u makes me so special,u makes me so precious,u makes me feel wonderful..iloveyou.GIF coz u are my man...~ *

desire16 17.12.07 - 12:58am
~ what words alone cnt say ~ More often than not words cn describe my feelings 4 U which deep inside...feelings that grow stronger with every beat of my heart and we share sumthing so special each and everyday a feeling in our souls words alone cnt say..mwah honey I love u so much.. *

desire16 11.01.08 - 05:12am
lips.GIF huny thank q 4 love me loving me 4 who i am n pls never let me go coz u are half of my life.. *

desire16 17.01.08 - 06:50am
I dnt knw hw or why all this has started..but baby U have becomes so cold hearted..1 time I was number 1 nw I'm last in ur list..I'm nt sure whats going on or is sumthing I have missed..all I have done is love U aint that good gnough..does hurting me make U feel good does it make U feel touhgh..I've alws been honest I've alws been true..PLEASE UNDERSTAND I DONT WANT A LOT I JUST WANT U..BECAUSE U ARE MY ALL & I LOVE U SOO MUCH...lips.GIF mwah.. *

This topic is locked.
* desire16-zone Forum

Search:
topics replies

* desire16-zone

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search